hitsugaya!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Since yixuan asked me to post some code on, i'm just gonna do a short post.

Today was random. after school they all spraying paint onto the newspaper. then me xuan shiou yuan and kialing went to the auditorium for choir. then sing sing sing, then suddenly this guy came in and asked for colour pencils. then mdm azrina ask if the choir looked like an art club. .__.

blah blah blah, now im posting. lol.

P.S. TO XUAN. IF I DUN LIKE I WILL TAKE IT DOWN. OK? here goes nothing! xD


glitter-graphics.com

8:18 PM

ILoveYou;
HITSUGAYA TOUSHIROU.

i love TOUSHIROU



Greetings, fellow Earthlings! I come from a far off planet known as Fkhsdjklfh. I have inhabited this body and will use it to experience life as an Earthling. I come in peace. PLease do not mind the dead bodies on the floor. Enjoy this blog...
Ok, wtf...
the name's Cleo. I'm 14. born on the second of november. I go to Ngee ann secondary school. Class 2r3. 2r3 pwns. but i can't find the damn class blog. I love Hitsugaya. Toushirou is mine. NOW SCRAM!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!


LOVES

1. LOVES
2. TOUSHIROU!! <3
3. Writing fanfiction
4. Eating...
5. Sleeping...
6. ANIME.
7. Friends & Family.
8. HITSUGAYA TOUSHIROU!!!!!!! :DD


WISHES

Win zames in at least 2 subjects.
Improve my results... zzz
CHERLYN TO COME OVER TO MY HOUSE.
Toushirou soft toy~~~~ i saw on the internet the thing damn cute lorh i wan i wannnnnnn ^^
ICE CREAM. BRB.


DAIGUREN HYOURINMARU!




OTHER SQUADS


Cherlyn <33
Yixuan
Zames
Samuel
Shiou Yuan
Kia Ling
Debbie
Qian Huey
Jessie
Si hui (levis water bottle! :DD)
Eric
Li Jean
Michelle
Matthew (Mati)
Wei Ting (the other me :D)
Faith
Hui Hsien
Jolyn
Wei Lun
Yong Jia
kary
Yan Ling
Hopeman and Peaceman in Sderot and Gaza
Ashley
Cassandra
Links
Links


HISTORY

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009

credits

LiYing ; Designer
Jyr minn ; CODES
Brushes
Brushes