Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send via SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, January 16, 2009
Lol, so today was the final day of OLE. T-T im gonna miss it manxz. So today had to perform for the old people! :D the beginning was boring so i'm gonna skip to in the hall!
Hmm let me think. oh yah. me and xuan went to set up the keyboard backstage first, then we practiced for a while before yi khern (ps if wrong spelling) came and joined us with his turtle/cj7 (didn't see clearly) guitar. lol. in the end, most of the time was spent untying his earphones which SOMEONE (not saying who) tangled until like siao @@
So went back to below stage after rehearsing, then the old people came into the hall! and then there was this ah gong who was spinning an UMBRELLA on a PEN. O.O
blahblahblah, then went on stage. waiteng and timothy were good! but then i remember timo dropping his stick halfway through his performance. then wai teng so good lorh punch here kick there jump here claw there like tiger liddat o.O
Then after that went on stange for the actual performance, and the MICHELLE LEE YOU PANG SEH ME ON STAGE YOUYOUYOUYOU STAND SO FAR AWAY FOR WHAD! I STAND ON STRAGE THEN LIKE ONLY GOT YANLING NEXT TO ME AND THEN THE MIC IN FRONT OF ME MAKE ME FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS STARING AT ME AS IF I WAS SOME NEW SPECIES OF ANIMAL LEH! HMPH.
Anyway, i won't say that my performance was very good. in fact, my voice cracked in the second song, and i stammered for the first song. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
The rest of the class were good though! hehehe xuan did a good job with the piano for both songs. xD the second song was VERY off timing lorh! all suddenly start to sing faster than the piano then i wan follow piano but then if i do everyone will blur because im singing with mic so i have to follow the class then poor xuan was lost in the song as was i @@
blehhh, not good not good. *shakes head* soo........... after that we went to help out for the lunch buffet thing, so busy lorh! set utensils, set utensils, set utensils, @@ and then when i was finally able to eat my lunch, NO CUPS. so how? pick one out from the rubbish bag, wash it a lot of times (with soap) and then reuse it! mwahaha so eco-friendly xD
oo haven't gotten to the best part yet. at somewhere near the end right, THERE WAS A FIRE!!!!! WHOOOOOOT. nah, jkjk. im not so sadistic. scary lorh. I have no idea how the oil thing overturned, and the fire was spreading and spreading. they tried to fill up my bottle with water to put the fire out, but it was OIL. so, the more water there is, the worser it is. LOL.
Scary! there was one half plate that was black at one edge and another three-quarter plate that had a long line of styrofoam like thing hanging down from one edge. and at the end of it all, my bottle smelled like it was burnt. @@
anyway, went back to class for debrief, and took a few photos. after that went to 201 to go buy the chinese new year things for the class, and went back home after that, where i started on a new, NON SHONEN-AI anime! that's so great! :D
okies, i dun talk liao. my angel-demon-human anime is waiting for me :D
P.S. my sis just freaked out over a butterfly downstairs. HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU SHOULD HEAR HER SCREAMING SHE WAS LIKE "AHHHHHHHHHH BUTTERFLY BUTTERFLY I DOWAN I DOWAN NONONO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DOWAN BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!!! *crying/screaming* WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DOWAN BUTTERFLY I DOWAN THE BUTTERFLY EAT ME UP I DOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!! (Sound effects: knocking of leg against coffee table, and the sound of someone falling)" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW MY SIS JUST FREAKED, SCREAMED LIKE A CHICKEN BEING STRANGLED AND TRIPPED OVER THE COFFEE TABLE ALL BECAUSE OF A LITTLE BUTTERFLY BUT IM STILL LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Word of the day: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Today's spell: Scourgify - used to clean soemthing up (my living room, for example. It's a like a tornado swept past down there @@)
6:16 PM
ILoveYou;
HITSUGAYA TOUSHIROU.
i love TOUSHIROU
Greetings, fellow Earthlings! I come from a far off planet known as Fkhsdjklfh. I have inhabited this body and will use it to experience life as an Earthling. I come in peace. PLease do not mind the dead bodies on the floor. Enjoy this blog...
Ok, wtf...
the name's Cleo. I'm 14. born on the second of november. I go to Ngee ann secondary school. Class 2r3. 2r3 pwns. but i can't find the damn class blog. I love Hitsugaya. Toushirou is mine. NOW SCRAM!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!
LOVES
1. LOVES
2. TOUSHIROU!! <3
3. Writing fanfiction
4. Eating...
5. Sleeping...
6. ANIME.
7. Friends & Family.
8. HITSUGAYA TOUSHIROU!!!!!!! :DD
WISHES
Win zames in at least 2 subjects.
Improve my results... zzz
CHERLYN TO COME OVER TO MY HOUSE.
Toushirou soft toy~~~~ i saw on the internet the thing damn cute lorh i wan i wannnnnnn ^^
ICE CREAM. BRB.
DAIGUREN HYOURINMARU!
OTHER SQUADS
Cherlyn <33
Yixuan
Zames
Samuel
Shiou Yuan
Kia Ling
Debbie
Qian Huey
Jessie
Si hui (levis water bottle! :DD)
Eric
Li Jean
Michelle
Matthew (Mati)
Wei Ting (the other me :D)
Faith
Hui Hsien
Jolyn
Wei Lun
Yong Jia
kary
Yan Ling
Hopeman and Peaceman in Sderot and Gaza
Ashley
Cassandra
Links
Links
HISTORY
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
credits
LiYing ; Designer
Jyr minn ; CODES
Brushes
Brushes